Employment Type: Permanent
Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Salary/Rate: Negotiable + Bonus
Become part of Intrinsys’ Intelligent Engineering team
Intrinsys, now part of the Addnode PLM Business Division, is Dassault Systèmes’ leading UK PLM Business partner. The strength of Intrinsys lies in the quality of our engineers, who have both detailed engineering expertise and an extensive understanding of the PLM solutions we offer. Our full range of PLM design, analysis, manufacturing and consulting skills complement an extensive software programming and IT capability. We combine this with a culture of quality customer service and support, enabling Intrinsys to become one of the largest and most trusted Dassault Systèmes Business Partners in Europe.
We are seeking a Sales Executive to drive our continued growth, someone who can develop and maintain sales of our PLM Software solutions with new and existing customers. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic team and a growing business who support and encourage staff to flourish.
- Manage a client portfolio of around thirty accounts, a mixture of existing customers and new business
- Plan regular customer visits to discuss solutions, develop prospects and close sales opportunities
- Carry out regular account business reviews
- Work with the marketing team to develop ideas and create offers for marketing to major accounts and attend relevant corporate events
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries by email, telephone, and personal visits
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information
- Work closely with the technical team to deliver the best solution for the clients
- Through dialogue with customers, carry out market research and competitor surveys
Required Skills & Experience:
The successful Sales Executive will have proven track record in a business to business environment, ideally with strong knowledge of engineering software such as PLM or CAD Design packages such as CATIA or ENOVIA PLM.
You will be self-motivated, organised and driven to succeed, have outstanding communication skills and be highly customer focused. You will require a full UK driving license and be willing to travel to clients’ sites on a regular basis.
As an employee of Intrinsys, you will receive ongoing personal development, outstanding training opportunities and an excellent benefits package including a Contributory Pension Scheme, Life assurance and Private medical insurance. Read more about the company benefits.
Applying for this position:
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the job is located.