Milton Keynes | Permanent | Apply Now
Become part of Intrinsys’ Intelligent Engineering team
Intrinsys, now part of the Addnode PLM Business Division, is Dassault Systèmes’ leading UK PLM Business partner. The strength of Intrinsys lies in the quality of our engineers, who have both detailed engineering expertise and an extensive understanding of the PLM solutions we offer.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our Analysis Engineering Team where you will play an intrinsic part in providing Design and Analysis expertise for a diverse portfolio of engineering projects.
Intrinsys offers candidates the opportunity to join a team of positive engineers who embrace the challenge of designing amazing products. As an employee of Intrinsys, you will receive ongoing personal development, outstanding training opportunities and an excellent benefits package including a Contributory Pension Scheme, Life assurance and Private medical insurance.
- Analyse components, systems and products using various analysis tools and techniques
- Use first principles of engineering to provide hand calculations to qualify any analysis work
- Interpret analysis results and provide design direction where necessary
- Create reports, documentation and present the data at all levels across the organisation
- Develop CAE standards and processes across the Design and Analysis function
- Liaise with external and internal customers providing help desk support when required to resolve technical problems with analysis jobs
- Monitor the use of CAE tools and lead the development of them where necessary in collaboration with your manager
- Create analysis models that can be used in the future on similar components and systems
Required Skills / Experience
The successful Senior / Principal Analysis Engineer will ideally be PhD qualified in a relevant engineering discipline with strong knowledge of product, system and component analysis with strong working knowledge of Abaqus.
You will have vast knowledge of materials and their properties and their use in engineering design and analysis as well as significant experience in the automotive/aerospace industry with the ability to do hand calculations, structural (linear / non-linear) analysis, dynamic, modal, vibration, thermal and stress analysis.
We would also like to hear from Degree/Masters educated candidates with exceptional experience in our field.