Employment Type: Permanent
Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Salary/Rate: £18,000 - £22,000
Become part of Intrinsys’ Intelligent Engineering team
Intrinsys, now part of the Addnode PLM Business Division, is Dassault Systèmes’ leading UK PLM Business partner. The strength of Intrinsys lies in the quality of our engineers, who have both detailed engineering expertise and an extensive understanding of the PLM solutions we offer. Our full range of PLM design, analysis, manufacturing and consulting skills complement an extensive software programming and IT capability. We combine this with a culture of quality customer service and support, enabling Intrinsys to become one of the largest and most trusted Dassault Systèmes Business Partners in Europe.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our Marketing Team where you will play an intrinsic part in creating and developing Intrinsys’ brand image, whilst contributing to the delivery of company targets and objectives. You will be expected to be involved in marketing all levels, including planning and executing marketing campaigns, working with external partners, managing digital marketing activities, and organising promotional events. This position is full of variety and will require you to turn your hand to a multitude of tasks.
- Providing support to the marketing team, whilst working on specific projects essential for the continued growth of the business
- Active participation in in the creative process, including translating the creative brief, formulating content, deploying campaigns, updating collateral and providing analysis
- Managing the production of marketing content and collateral
- Assisting the ongoing development and maintenance of company websites and social media
- Search Engine Optimisation and paid marketing, including the use of Google AdWords and Google Analytics
- Monitoring competitor activity and providing recommendations for action
- Planning, executing and analyzing email marketing activities
- Managing communication fulfilment activities
- Assisting in activities such as merchandise planning, corporate giveaways and exhibition planning
Required Skills & Experience:
We are seeking a talented and driven individual who is ideally degree qualified in a Marketing subject. You should be a creative thinker, with good problem solving skills and a keen eye for detail.
You will have strong communication skills, commercial awareness, a good understanding of web technologies and digital marketing techniques with the ability to articulate your ideas and make recommendations.
As an employee of Intrinsys, you will receive ongoing personal development, outstanding training opportunities and an excellent benefits package including a Contributory Pension Scheme, Life assurance and Private medical insurance. Read more about the company benefits.
Applying for this position:
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the job is located.