Milton Keynes | Permanent, salary negotiable + Bonus | Apply Now
Become part of Intrinsys’ Intelligent Engineering team
Are you seeking a challenging new B2B Sales Executive role selling a more inspiring product or working across different industries?
Would you like to join a dynamic team and a growing business who support and encourage staff to flourish?
Intrinsys, now part of the Addnode PLM Business Division, is Dassault Systèmes’ leading UK PLM Business partner. The strength of Intrinsys lies in the quality of our engineers, who have both detailed engineering expertise and an extensive understanding of the PLM solutions we offer.
We are seeking a Junior Sales Executive to drive our continued growth, someone who can develop and maintain sales of our PLM Software solutions with new and existing customers. You will provide customers with various Intelligent Engineering software solutions which could be used to develop futuristic technology, an architectural marvel or the next generation of transport.
As an employee of Intrinsys, you will receive ongoing personal development, training opportunities and an excellent benefits package including a Contributory Pension Scheme, Life assurance and Private medical insurance.
You will also be entitled to a performance related bonus structure.
- Manage a client portfolio of around thirty accounts, a mixture of existing customers and new business.
- Plan regular customer visits to discuss solutions, develop prospects and close sales opportunities.
- Carry out regular account business reviews.
- Work with the marketing team to develop ideas and create offers for marketing to major accounts and attend relevant corporate events.
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries by email, telephone, and personal visits.
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information.
- Work closely with the technical team to deliver the best solution for the clients.
- Through dialogue with customers, carry out market research and competitor surveys.
The successful Sales Executive will have some experience in a business to business sales/account management environment, it would be advantageous if you have some knowledge of engineering / software.
You will be self-motivated, organised and driven to succeed, have outstanding communication skills and be highly customer focused. You will require a full UK driving license and be willing to travel to clients’ sites on a regular basis.
You may previously have held a role as a Junior Sales Executive, Sales Executive, Account Manager, Recruitment Consultant, Telesales or Inside Sales.