Milton Keynes | Permanent | Apply Now
Become part of Intrinsys’ Intelligent Engineering team
Intrinsys, now part of the Addnode PLM Business Division, is Dassault Systèmes’ leading UK PLM Business partner. The strength of Intrinsys lies in the quality of our engineers, who have both detailed engineering expertise and an extensive understanding of the PLM solutions we offer.
We are now seeking a Graduate/Junior PLM Applications Engineer (AE) to join our growing team.
You will showcase and support customers in the use of various software which could be used to develop futuristic technology, an architectural marvel or the next generation of transport. You will support PLM requirement capture, solution design, implementation, training and ongoing support.
As an employee of Intrinsys, you will receive ongoing personal development, outstanding training opportunities and an excellent benefits package including a Contributory Pension Scheme, Life assurance and Private medical insurance.
- Developing and testing working methods and processes for customers using Dassault Systèmes CATIA and 3DEXPERIENCE software
- Communicating the benefits of engineering solutions to customers
- Create, develop and maintain end-user documentation such as CAD/PLM processes, methodology and functional training material
- Providing customer support via helpdesk function and provide on-site support and training
- Install PLM software at customer sites, integrating it into existing systems
- Engineering process development
The successful Graduate/Junior PLM Applications Engineer will ideally be qualified to degree level in an engineering or IT related subject. It would be advantageous to have some knowledge of engineering / design software such as Catia or 3DEXPERIENCE.
You will need excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a friendly and professional manner, confident in dealing with a wide range of customers and have strong problem-solving ability with a methodical and thorough approach.
Benefits package including a Contributory Pension Scheme, Life assurance and Private medical insurance.