Duration: 4 Days
Upon completion of this course, delegates will be able to create automation scripts, programs and macros in CATIA V5, using Visual Basic and other automation tools available in CATIA V5. The course includes a mixture of presentation and tutorial, enabling students to gain hands-on experience.
The course covers the following topics:
- Introduction to CATIA V5 Automation
- Knowledgeware, VB Automation and CAA
- In-Process Macros
- Recording, Running and Execution of a Macro
- Out-Process Programs
- VBA/VB Programming Basics
- Scripting various features with CATIA V5 (Sketches, Part Design Features, Surfaces, Drawings etc.)
- Accessing Elements
- Obfuscating and Converting Macros
- Calling other Automation Servers
- Exercises around existing client scripts
Who Should Attend?
Application and Macro developers
Intrinsys have 2 training facilities available (located in Milton Keynes and Castle Donington) or alternatively, courses can be delivered on the customer’s site.
Intrinsys are a fully accredited Dassault Systèmes Education Partner and are fully industry and CPD (Continuing Professional Development) approved.
The course overview provides details of the topics covered in each lecture. Please note that the actual course agenda may vary depending on location.
Download the Course Overview: