* CATIA 3DEXPERIENCE is the latest iteration of CATIA since CATIA V6
Duration: 3 Days
This course teaches you how to import existing V5 data and search for models in a database in CATIA 3DEXPERIENCE. You will learn how to design in collaboration with other users, perform modifications, check impacts and propagate modifications using a role-based scenario. You will also learn how to load a product configuration, design in context, replace components with new versions and analyse a product. The course includes a mixture of presentation and tutorial, enabling students to gain hands-on experience.
The course covers the following topics:
- Understand the 3DEXPERIENCE interface
- Connect to the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform
- Explain the functionalities of various apps in the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform
- Import new data and export them as 3D XML files
- Search for a 3D data using different methods
- Explore and open 3D data
- Create new products and parts
- Insert a part in a product and position it
- Apply materials to parts
- Calculate the weight of a product
- Insert and complete a drawing
- Create a new part version
- Replace a part and update a product
Who Should Attend?
Designers currently using CATIA V5, who are migrating to CATIA 3DEXPERIENCE or simply wish to learn more.
Intrinsys have 2 training facilities available (located in Milton Keynes and Castle Donington) or alternatively, courses can be delivered on the customer’s site.
Intrinsys are a fully accredited Dassault Systèmes Education Partner and are fully industry and CPD (Continuing Professional Development) approved.
The course overview provides details of the topics covered in each lecture. Please note that the actual course agenda may vary depending on location.
Download the Course Overview: