* CATIA 3DEXPERIENCE is the latest iteration of CATIA since CATIA V6
Duration: 2 days
This course covers the basic operation of the Sheet Metal Design app. Delegates will learn how to create sheet metal parts starting with a primary wall system and then adding a host of basic and advanced sheet metal features. The course will also cover advanced sheet metal functionality as well as the creation of drawings using sheet metal parts in the drafting workbench. The course includes a mixture of presentation and tutorial, enabling students to gain hands-on experience.
The course covers the following topics:
- Introduction to Generative Sheet Metal Design
- Defining Sheet Metal Parameters
- Creating Primary and Secondary Walls
- Defining Bends
- Creating Swept Walls
- Creating Holes, Pockets and Other Standard Features
- Creating Stamped Features
- Managing Folded and Unfolded Views
- Creating Sheet Metal Drawings
Who Should Attend?
Sheet Metal Part Designers with knowledge of CATIA 3DEXPERIENCE
Intrinsys have 2 training facilities available (located in Milton Keynes and Castle Donington) or alternatively, courses can be delivered on the customer’s site.
Intrinsys are a fully accredited Dassault Systèmes Education Partner and are fully industry and CPD (Continuing Professional Development) approved.
The course overview provides details of the topics covered in each lecture. Please note that the actual course agenda may vary depending on location.
Download the Course Overview: