* CATIA 3DEXPERIENCE is the latest iteration of CATIA since CATIA V6
Duration: 5 days
This Composites Design course is intended to provide a comprehensive introduction to the CATIA Composites Design Workbench. Covering both Composites Engineering; the definition of zones, plies, limit contours, staggering, laminate stack, cores, composites/stack information and Composites Manufacture; the producibility analysis, transfer to production tool form, ply flattening, splicing, darting, inspection, ply export and ply book generation. The course includes a mixture of presentation and tutorial, enabling students to gain hands-on experience.
The course covers the following topics:
- Defining Composite Parameters
- Design a Composite Part using the Manual Approach
- Design a Composite Part using the Classical and Solid Zone Approach
- Design a Composite Part using the Grid Approach
- Perform and inspect the Producibility Analysis
- Export and import the Ply Design Data
- Create a Ply Book
Who Should Attend?
Composite design engineers and/or Mechanical design engineers with a minimum of 6 months CATIA 3DEXPERIENCE use.
Intrinsys have 2 training facilities available (located in Milton Keynes and Castle Donington) or alternatively, courses can be delivered on the customer’s site.
Intrinsys are a fully accredited Dassault Systèmes Education Partner and are fully industry and CPD (Continuing Professional Development) approved.
The course overview provides details of the topics covered in each lecture. Please note that the actual course agenda may vary depending on location.
Download the Course Overview: