* CATIA 3DEXPERIENCE is the latest iteration of CATIA since CATIA V6
Duration: 3 days
Building on the Fundamentals Course, CATIA 3DEXPERIENCE Advanced training takes you to the next level. As well as covering the more advanced capabilities of CATIA such as PowerCopy, this course continues the development of ‘best practice’ methodologies. Students will be equipped to use the ‘Advanced’ features offered by the Part Design app and learn how to make use of component catalogs and how to store and create re-usable parameterized features. The course includes a mixture of presentation and tutorial, enabling students to gain hands-on experience.
The course covers the following topics:
- Creating Advanced Sketch-based Features
- Creating Advanced Drafts
- Creating Dress-up Features
- Using the Multi-Body Methodology
- Using Surface-based Design
- Editing Links and Connections
- Checking the Interferences
- Creating Assembly Features
- Creating Symmetrical Sub-Assemblies
- Using Skeleton Methodology
- Creating and Using Publications
- Sketching in Context
- Constraining a Contextual Part
- Replacing Driving Components
- Create engineering templates
- Reuse the templates in a new context
Who Should Attend?
CATIA 3DEXPERIENCE Mechanical Design Engineers with a minimum of 6 months use of CATIA 3DEXPERIENCE.
Intrinsys have 2 training facilities available (located in Milton Keynes and Castle Donington) or alternatively, courses can be delivered on the customer’s site.
Intrinsys are a fully accredited Dassault Systèmes Education Partner and are fully industry and CPD (Continuing Professional Development) approved.
The course overview provides details of the topics covered in each lecture. Please note that the actual course agenda may vary depending on location.
Download the Course Overview: