Duration: 5 days
At the end of this course, participants will be able to use the common platform for 2.5 to 3-axis machining capabilities for products NCG & PMG. The course includes a mixture of presentation, tutorial and exercises, enabling students to gain hands-on experience.
As a Certified Dassault Systèmes Education Partner and an OEM Endorsed Training Provider, Intrinsys develop our own training material, written by our engineers who work with these products daily and incorporate their own experience into course materials. This results in process-focused education containing hints and tips relating to ‘real-world’ knowledge of these solutions.
The course is split into four parts:
Part 1: Numerical Control Infrastructure
- Identify & use the tools specific to manufacturing workbenches
- Manage tools and tool catalogues
- Define and verify the tool path
Part 2: Prismatic Machining
- Identify and use the Prismatic Machining workbench tools
- Create Prismatic Machining operations (2.5 Axis Milling) in CATIA V5
- Define and modify NC Marcos
Part 3: Surfacing Machining
- Identify and use the surface Machining workbench tools
- Define 3-Axis Surface Machining operations
- Define a Rework Area
Part 4: Multi-Axis Machining
- Identify & use multi-axis surface machining workbench tools
- Define 5-axis machining operations
Who Should Attend?
Manufacturing Users (NC Programmers)
The course overview provides details of the topics covered in each lecture. Please note that the actual course agenda may vary depending on location.
Intrinsys are pleased to offer both classroom training at Intrinsys’ dedicated offices or onsite training with the customer.
Our modern, well-equipped training facilities are located within Intrinsys’ South African headquarters, centrally positioned in the heart of Edenvale. These facilities offer ample free onsite parking and are well served by a range of local hotel and bed & breakfast options to suit all budgets.
Download the Course Overview: