The unique software solution for accurate in-situ load measurement
Do you know your loads? Can you:
interpret your dynamic FEA results?
iterate designs with complex loads?
True-Load software enables you to answer these questions and many more.
It can take weeks for an analyst to match a simple FEA model to measured strain gauge values. True-Load offers an optimised solution for large structures and mechanisms that allows for multiple strain gauge locations, and it does this over time.
True-Load takes the FEA model and automatically identifies the optimum location of each strain gauge to reach a solution in the shortest possible time. Strain data is loaded and True-Load calculates load time histories that are guaranteed to match the measured strain data to within 2% at every point in time.
Interrogating any point in the model for strain, stress or displacement is easy and interactive when you add True-QSE. Strain gauge placement that traditionally take hours or longer, takes a few minutes to determine and a few minutes to back calculate the loading profiles.
Key Features of TrueLoad:
- Turns measured strain data into meaningful load time histories
- Turns complex components into multi-channel load cells
- Optimises strain gauge placement
- Guarantees robust correlation
- Integrates with fe-safe®
- Key to accurate fatigue calculations with any FEA based
- Fatigue software
- Reduces test cost
- Eliminates design iterations
- On and off highway vehicles
- Multiple aerospace application
- Mining and Heavy Construction
- Oil, gas and other piping systems
- Architectural (Bridges & Buildings)