Maximise Product Quality early in the development process
Simulation Process Management provides the user with a seamless experience and access to simulation process controls and results on the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform. It delivers simulation process capabilities for product analysis and design, providing early guidance during the most critical stages of innovation. Simulation Process Management is a natural extension of the design experience, enabling users to study their design’s behavior and to explore candidate design alternatives, all from within the powerful 3DEXPERIENCE Platform.
Simulation Process Management provides the framework to capture, re-use, re-purpose, and re-apply simulation methods throughout the enterprise that have been developed within your simulation team. These methods can be managed, updated, traced, and applied within the Simulation Process Management framework. While historically, simulation IP remained within a given team, Simulation Process Management now allows customers to industrialize this knowledge and turn it into a true corporate asset. Simulation Process Management allows a customer to go from single methods applied only once within the simulation team to reproducible methods applied every time throughout the enterprise.
Key Benefits of Simulation Process Management:
- Save time on simulation errors and server crashes with intelligent resume
- Drastically reduce prototyping costs and development time
- Quickly assemble almost any software or data source by graphically connecting the inputs and outputs together
- Access the entire simulation creation environment online with a lightweight dashboard
- Save time by connecting simulation results to project management toolsets
- Improve product quality and robustness through thorough analysis
- Simulation Lifecycle Management: Manage and secure simulation Intellectual Property
- Simulation Process Automation: Automate design exploration and optimisation
Roles and Options available with Multiphysics Simulation:
Simulation Foundation: Locate and monitor all simulations studies in a single location
Results Data Analyst: Post-process, visualise and analyse trade-offs of large datasets
Simulation Process and Optimisation: Integrate your engineering and best practices into re-usable, deployable processes