Improve product design and foster collaboration with specialists
SIMULIA’s designer simulation technology is tailored to meet the needs of the product designer rather than the specialist. Its products function within the design environment rather than within a simulation environment. Designer simulation does not mean simple simulation as it is based on leading technology, including part and assembly analysis, realistic material behavior and product response, and scenario definition that reflect how products are used. By using the designer’s familiar environment, training burdens are reduced and efficiency is increased. Designer simulation also fosters collaboration with the specialist by using technology identical to that used by the specialist, allowing the customer to leverage the value of simulation even more widely.
Key Benefits of Design Simulation:
- Simulate product performance in the design phase to make better-informed design decisions
- Options presented to the user are intuitive and explained in the language of product designers
- Based on same leading technology available to simulation specialists
- CAD Simulation: Design-Integrated Realistic Simulation with robust, scalable and collaborative solutions
- Injection Molding: Targeted to the mold designer for simulating injection modling in order to solve mold design problems and improve economics and part quality.
Roles and Options available with Multiphysics Simulation:
Stress Engineer: Improve performance during product design using simulation
Fluid Dynamics Engineer: Validate fluid performance for internal and external flows
Structural Analysis Engineer: Collaborate, simulate and impact design processes throught the extended enterprise
Steel Ship Structural Analysis Engineer: Assess the structural integrity of steel ship structures