Publish 3D is a 3D PDF publishing solution for designers using CATIA, Creo, NX or for engineers wanting to extend the use of their JT data to create interactive 3D documentation.
Publish 3D solutions are based on the original Adobe and vendor specific technology, making it fully compatible with Acrobat and native CAD systems. This enables users, from organisations of all sizes, to take the intelligence contained within a 3D model directly in to PDF.
- 3D PDF for CATIA V5
- 3D PDF for CREO
- 3D PDF for JT
- 3D PDF for NX
At a user level Publish 3D has three levels of capability:
- Publish 3D Interactive: Publishes from within CATIA V5, NX, CREO and uses the Save As function to create the 3D PDF
- Publish 3D On Demand: Allows for batch publishing from the CATIA V5, NX, CREO and JT systems into the 3D PDF format
- Publish 3D Automated: Allows for high volume batch publishing
What is 3D PDF?
Publish 3D allows you to make even better use of your engineering product data and profit from:
- Improved internal and external communication
- Rapid decision-making
- Reduction in the number of development errors
- Improved product and process quality
- Increased overall productivity
- Improved security when collaborating with business partners
- Interactive 3D data published directly from native CAD or PLM
- A simple to use and automated publishing process, for users publishing 100’s or 1000’s of documents a day