The pursuit of greener non-carbon based energy sources is a key priority for governments across the globe with many diverse strategies being employed. The technologies being developed to meet these goals is just as diverse, ranging from wind turbines to fusion generators. Companies in the global energy industry are under intense pressure, with power demand growing exponentially and compliance with increasingly stringent health, safety, and environmental regulations being mandatory.
Dassault Systèmes brings the best digital technologies powered by the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform to tackle the toughest challenges in the energy and process industries.
The applications within the Energy, Process & Utilities portfolio include:
- CATIA - Product Design and Manufacturing Solutions
- SIMULIA - Product Design Simulation and Analysis Solutions (FEA, CFD etc)
- DELMIA - Manufacturing and Assembly Simulation and Planning Solutions
- ENOVIA - Product Lifecycle Management and Supply Chain Collaborations Solutions
- 3DVIA - Dynamic 3D Product Documentations Solutions
- EXALEAD - Platform for search and Search-Based Applications
- RAMSIS - Cockpit Ergonomic Design and Analysis Solutions
Intrinsys have many years’ experience supporting the energy and process industries in their deployment of these technologies and associated expert services. Intrinsys understand these requirements and by applying collaborative Product Lifecycle Management solutions, we enable our customers to meet business challenges and build processes and solutions to help them compete in the marketplace.