Creative design talks directly to people’s heart. Creative designers must be equipped with software tools that enable them to easily craft and adjust the product's emotional content through their designs, while collaborating with engineering to ensure proper coverage of product functional scope.
Successful products in the market are usually those with designs that elicit positive emotional response from their consumers. CATIA is at the service of creative designers and their creativity. Whether starting ideation in 3D from scratch or from 2D sketches, industrial designers can manipulate shapes with unrivaled freedom and take advantage of a true creativity accelerator to explore more ideas in the early conceptual phase. CATIA fully addresses the Automotive Class-A process with a solution for surface refinement that integrates industry leading ICEM surfacing technologies. By combining the V6 technology strengths, which include knowledge capture-and-reuse paradigm, it delivers a powerful and intuitive suite of tools for modeling, analyzing and visualizing aesthetic and ergonomic shapes for the highest Class-A surface quality.
Key benefits include:
- Extended capabilities, from preliminary design to Shape design
- Unique integrated solution for both styling and mechanical shape design to streamline design iterations
- Native reverse engineering environment associative to CATIA shape design environment
- Rapid propagation of design changes at any time to optimize the design process
- Unmatchable dynamic curve and surface modeling with powerful real-time diagnosis tools
- Intuitive environment enabling a real freedom to design rapidly high-end shapes
- Efficient concurrent design through tight collaboration between designers and engineers
- Powerful design review environment to provide high-end quality products
- Embeds 3D design in reality