Examine, score, and iterate whole body and localized postures to determine operator comfort and performance in the context of the development of a new product
Human Posture Analysis 2 (HPA) is an add-on to Human Builder allowing the user to quantitatively and qualitatively analyze all aspects of manikin posture. Whole body and localized postures can be examined, scored and iterated to determine operator comfort and performance when interacting with the product in accordance with published comfort databases. User-friendly dialogue panels provide postural information for all segments of the manikin and color-coding techniques ensure that problem areas can be quickly identified and iterated to optimize posture. Human Posture Analysis 2 (HPA) allows users to create their own specific comfort and strength library for the needs of each individual application.
Human Posture Analysis 2 (HPA) addresses the needs of human factors engineers, assembly and decommissioning planners, maintainability engineers, packaging engineers, and manufacturing engineers in industries as diverse as aerospace, automotive, plant design, heavy engineering, shipbuilding, and electrical goods.
- As an add-on to Human Builder 2 brings advanced tools for analysis of human posture
- Creates customized comfort libraries by defining the right range of human motion for comfort or precision
- Scores postures according to the preferred motion zones and iterate them to optimize postures
- Performs automatic best posture finding
- Supports published comfort databases for postural analysis
Product Key Customer Benefits
- Customized comfort library creation: The user can break up the overall range of human motion by defining specific human joint motion limits. These limits correspond to the preferred range of motion in terms of comfort, strength, and precision, etc The user can display the joint mobility limits and the comfort zones in graphical format. Finally, the user can manipulate the joint limit arrows, and can annotate postures.
- Posture assessment and optimization: The user can visualize postural score and comfort assessment graphs. User-friendly dialogue panels provide postural information for all segments of the manikin according to the preferred motion zones. Color coding techniques mean that problem areas can be quickly identified and updated to an optimized posture.
- Automatic best posture finding
- Published comfort databases: Established comfort and strength databases from Wisner and Rebiffe, HumanScale and others are provided as default for postural analysis.