Access, visualize, and browse 3D NC Manufacturing data from CATIA V5.
CATIA NC Manufacturing Review 1 (NG1) offers basic NC capabilities such as tool path verification and creation of shopfloor documentation. It provides the infrastructure for all V5 P1 NC programming products and allows NC programmers or machine operators to browse and review V5 part operations. Furthermore, different manufacturing data such as APT files, CL files and ISO code can be imported and reviewed.
- Infrastructure for all CATIA V5 P1 NC programming products
- Tool path verification including many display options
- Tool path edition and creation of shopfloor documentation
- Browse and review of CATIA V5 part operations
- Import and review of APT files, CL files or ISO code
- Collaborative solution to optimize PLM solutions strengths
Product Key Customer Benefits
- Common Infrastructure for NC Programming: CATIA NC Manufacturing Review 1 (NG1) provides the infrastructure and for all CATIA V5 P1 NC programming products and CAA partner products for NC programming. It offers basic NC capabilities for toolpath review and edition as well as for the creation of shopfloor documentation. CATIA V5 NG1 is a software prerequisite for all V5 P1 NC programming products.
- Automatic shopfloor documentation: Information on the NC program - like a description of the machining sequence or a list of cutting tools used - can be stored automatically in a shopfloor documentation. The documentation is generated in HTML format and can be customized according to company standards.
- Tool path edition: Information on the NC program - like a description of the machining/sequence or a list of cutting tools used - can be stored automatically in a shopfloor documentation. The documentation is generated in HTML format and can be customized according to company standards.
- Review CATIA V5 Part Operations: In most cases, NC programming supervisors or machine operators do not have a need for a full equipped CATIA V5 NC seat. NCG allows them to review V5 part operations by browsing machining operations with all information on machining strategy, cutting tools, feeds and speeds, approach and retract macros and associated geometry.
- Import and Review of APT Files, CL Files or ISO Code: NCG enables to import any NC program available in APT file, CL file or ISO code and review it in a 3D graphic environment. The user can replay the tool path replay and simulate the material removal. Modifications can be done by tool path editing. Output can be generated in a new format whatever the import data format was.
- Collaborative solution to optimize PLM solutions strengths: As demonstrated above, CATIA NC Manufacturing Review 1 (NG1) is the core product of the CATIA Machining solution. For that reason, NG1 is also embedding most of the powerful CATIA Machining collaborative capabilities.
- The complete process chain is covered from Project Definition in the Manufacturing Hub (DELMIA Process Engineer database (IPD)) down to NC Output generation. This helps managing Process and Ressource data as well as bringing tools to decision process support, Cost analysis processes, Line Balancing Processes, etc.
- Entry PLM solution for the Management of NC Related documents and links in coordination with SMARTEAM solutions
- Tool Assembly Management (Catalogs, Walter Tool Data Management) and also Tool Lists Management from Walter TDM can be performed thanks to NG1.
- Concurrent Part programing and NC Programs reuse for several users is highly efficient thanks to the powerful Copy Paste mechanisms across CATProcess documents for Part Operations, Programs, Operations and Resources.