CAA - JAVA Unit Test Manager (JUT) facilitates test and quality control tasks critical to the efficient development of ENOVIA Portal Solutions quality software.
CAA - JAVA Unit Test Manager (JUT) enables users to check development compliance with design scenarios and to ensure regression-free modifications, scenarios pertinence, including replay environment concatenation for different JAVA Virtual Machine, automatic result comparisons, timeout and structure file results for WEB publication.
CAA - JAVA Unit Test Manager (JUT) capabilities and commands access can be embedded within the integrated CAA - JAVA Interactive Dashboard (JID) product.
- Enables test and quality control task
- Offers automatic JAVA run time batch test replay
- Automatic result comparison
- Automatic replay environment for JAVA test coverage
- Provide mechanism to execute custom command after the execution of the test objects
- Windows XP support for build time
Product Key Customer Benefits
- Enables test and quality control tasks: Facilitates test and quality control tasks critical to the efficient development of quality software. This product is perfectly adapted for testing applications in a V5 development project. Under Windows NT, its capabilities and command access is imbedded within the product.
- Offers automatic JAVA run time batch test replay: The Automatic run time batch test replay environment provides a way to eliminate run-time regressions for both current and future applications by capitalizing and replaying test objects on programming code during the life cycle development. A time limit can be set to avoid delays during the replay of test objects. Structured file results are generated for publication through web or office tools such as Microsoft Excel.
- Automatic result comparison: This allow the user to customize events and failure criteria within its test objects.
- Automatic replay environment for JAVA test coverage: Provide visibility to actual code tested during the object tests replay, including lines of code and called methods. This feature is available only under Windows NT, using Rational PureCoverage . This enable easy finding of untested code.