OEMs and suppliers alike need to deliver cutting edge innovation while carefully managing cost, targeting zero defects. At the same time, consumers want attractive and user-friendly vehicles that also incorporate advanced safety features. For many automotive companies, PLM represents the means to bring all this together in a user friendly, efficient and secure manner.
OEM’s are now experiencing and evaluating the benefits of Dassault Systèmes 3DEXPERIENCE platform as it offers new and exciting ways to interact with products in an enhanced 3D environment. Dassault Systèmes Transportation & Mobility Solutions enable market-leading applications to be used for immersive product design and manufacturing.
The applications within the Transportation & Mobility portfolio include:
- CATIA - Product Design and Manufacturing Solutions
- SIMULIA - Product Design Simulation and Analysis Solutions (FEA, CFD etc)
- DELMIA - Manufacturing and Assembly Simulation and Planning Solutions
- ENOVIA - Product Lifecycle Management and Supply Chain Collaborations Solutions
- 3DVIA - Dynamic 3D Product Documentations Solutions
- EXALEAD - Platform for search and Search-Based Applications
- RAMSIS - Cockpit Ergonomic Design and Analysis Solutions
With Intrinsys’ roots within mainstream automotive and the highest echelons of auto sport, the Automotive arena continues to be a significant area of expertise for Intrinsys as they support leading OEM’s and Tier 1 companies in their use and development of world leading PLM systems.