With 3DVIA Composer, engineering design and documentation can be produced in parallel. 3DVIA Composer enables individuals with little or no CAD background to directly access design files and the required graphics, in the case of high-quality images for a brochure or exploded views showing step-by-step assembly instructions.
With 3DVIA Composer you can deliver product information in exactly the right form to the right person at the right time. With the XML-based, CAD-independent architecture, products are delivered faster, with higher quality and at lower cost. 3DVIA Composer users like PSA Peugeot Citroen, Renault F1, John Deere, Faurecia, Delphi, SNECMA, Alcatel Alenia Space and Thales are raising the bar on customer satisfaction through 3DVIA Composer-created deliverables.
With 3DVIA Composer you can:
- Eliminate expensive errors and redo work by quickly and easily updating all product documentation
- Get new products to market faster and gain a competitive advantage
- Leverage existing 3D designs in multiple CAD formats to produce accurate, up-to-date product
- Enable technical and nontechnical staff to collaborate effectively during documentation production
- Complete documentation illustrations in half the time
- “Go Green” and implement paperless processes with interactive documents
- Improve quality or yield rates by more than 30%