This webinar is now closed, but you can view the webinar recording.
Analysis can be a bit of a headache for many designers. When you need to check your design will perform (from minor testing to full blown non-linear analysis), you usually have three choices:
- Move to another software and user interface
- Hand your model to a dedicated analyst
When you have the skills and you know what has to be achieved, who is better placed to carry out the analysis than you? This is why designers love the CATIA Analysis package. It allows you to perform validation checks efficiently using the all in one CAE package. If you have not yet discovered how this extension to your current CATIA license can be so easy to use and deliver a better, more affordable analysis option then it’s time to take a look at our latest webinar.
This upcoming webinar offers a great opportunity to explore the various analysis options available to CATIA users. It is also an opportunity to check out the real cost of what you currently use and the benefits CATIA Analysis can deliver in terms of saved time and expense.
- CATIA Linear FEA
- ‘Designer-level’ part and assembly FEA
- More advanced capabilities – mixed-mesh types, dynamic response, advanced surface mesher, composites FEA
- Extended CATIA FEA
- Non-Linear (ANL)
- Thermal (ATH)
- Abaqus for CATIA
- Overview of simulation tools on the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform (SIMULIA/CATIA V6)
- Capabilities (explicit, CFD, multi-physics, SLM etc.)
- Designer level analysis
- Expert analysis