Non-Linear Analysis, Fatigue and Optimisation featuring SIMULIA Abaqus at Manchester University this April
Date: Friday 25th April 2014
Time: 10:00 – 16:00 (Refreshments & Buffet Lunch Provided)
Location: Manchester University, The Great Hall (Floor C, Room C1), Sackville Street Building, M1 3BB
5 minutes walk from Manchester Piccadilly Train Station, additional travel information can be found here.
Three key analysis topics will be covered by experts from Intrinsys and Dassault Systèmes during an event that is not to be missed. The seminar will explore each topic in detail covering the theory and setup procedures required to effectually utilise the specialist tools from within the SIMULIA product portfolio.
|09:30 - 10:00
10:00 - 10:15
10:15 - 12:00
12:00 - 13:00
13:00 - 14:00
14:00 - 14:30
14:30 - 15:00
15:00 - 16:00
16:00 - 16:10
| Arrival & Check-in
Welcome & Introduction
Non-linear analysis – Featuring Abaqus
Networking & Lunch
Optimisation – FEA or CFD Simulations featuring Tosca
Live Demonstration – Optimisation setup Tosca
Networking & Coffee break
Durability & Fatigue Analysis - Featuring fe-safe
Thank you for attending and Q&A
- New users who want to explore SIMULIA’s analysis and simulation capability regarding Non-Linear, Fatigue and complex optimisation as well as have the opportunity of networking with other interested FEA users from a variety of industries.
- Experienced Analysts who wants to develop their knowledge and skills in the areas of Non-Linear, Fatigue and complex optimisation as well as have the opportunity of networking with other interested FEA users from a variety of industries.
Delivery will be by experienced Intrinsys and Dassault Systèmes engineers. Content will include:
- Presentation and case studies
- Examples/live demos
- Exploring feature details and offer guidance
- Tips and tricks
- Discussion and networking
For more information, please contact Dr. Auday Al-Rawe on 01908 278623 or email@example.com