Wednesday 1st July | Dassault Systèmes, Coventry | Register Now
The use of numerical simulation to assess and validate design concepts is now routine in many companies. With this in place attention is now focused on improving the efficiency of the simulation process itself and making greater use of simulation technology to produce products that represent an optimum fit to the design requirements.
Isight and Tosca from SIMULIA offer unique capabilities for Simulation Process Automation, Design Space Modelling & Exploration and Design Optimisation.
This seminar will outline how Isight and Tosca can be used to:
- Improve the efficiency of your simulation processes
- Facilitate the wider use of simulation tools and data across an organisation
- Rapidly assess design options and trade off requirements
- Consider the impact of variability to reduce risk
- Conduct parametric and non-parametric design optimisation to reduce product cost and increase design performance & quality
Any Engineer interested in using simulation technology more efficiently and improving products should attend this event.
Dassault Systemes, Riley Court, Milburn Hill, Road Coventry, CV5 7HP
10:15 Value of Optimisation: Benefits for your Product Development
10:30 Customer Success Story: Johnson Controls – Exceeding Customer Expectations
11:00 SIMULIA Optimisation with Isight and Tosca: Two tools – One Goal
12:00 Lunch Break
13:00 Technology Overview: Isight – Process Automation, Design Space Modelling and Parametric Optimisation
13:30 Live Demonstration: The Combined Use of Isight and TOSCA to Solve Optimisation Problems
14:35 Technology Overview: Tosca Structure – Topology, Sizing, and Shape Optimisation