Upcoming Webinar | Thursday 24th September 2015 | 2.00pm (BST) | Register Now
SIMULIA Alliances Partner BETA CAE Systems will guide Abaqus users through the creation of a ready-to-run composite model of a structure with their solution ANSA pre-processor. The webinar will demonstrate the definition layer stack up, the setup of the orientation of each layer via draping tool & the definition parameters to be solved by Abaqus. Once the solution is obtained, the μETA post-processor will be used to validate the results.
Abaqus Users participating in the webinar will be able to:
- Undertake a complete modelling process of a laminated composite structure with ANSA
- Perform Lamination information exchange with external software
- Use ANSA Laminate tool to handle layer stacking, orientation, thickness and material assignment
- Use the Integrated draping algorithm to simulate orientation of woven layers
- Effectively post process the results using the μETA post-processor
About the Presenter: Ioannis Nerantzis, Member of Customers Service, BETA CAE Systems S.A.
Ioannis Nerantzis is a member of the Customers Service of BETA CAE Systems S.A. since 2013. He specialises in durability applications including support for Abaqus related issues. Prior to joining BETA CAE Systems, Ioannis worked as an associate researcher for the Mechanical Engineering Department of the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, from which in 2012 he graduated with a PhD in mechanical engineering.