System information can be useful for the Intrinsys support team as it enables us to quickly support our customers. The majority of issues may be due to incompatible hardware and/or software. Many people struggle to obtain the required technical information requested. Here at Intrinsys, we hope to make things easier for our customers.
How to obtain your system information for Intrinsys
- Download the System information extraction tool
- Browse to the directory where the extraction tool has been downloaded.
- Right click on the .zip fole and select Extract All
- Place the files on the user's desktop and select Show extracted filed when complete before selecting Extract
- The extracted folder will contain three files. Please open Intrinsys_Info.cms
- Please wait for the following to complete
- This will have generated a new folder called Intrinsys_Support on the local desktop. Within this folder there will be 4 generated files; DSLS-ID.txt, LUM-TarhetID.txt, MAC.txt & msinfo32.nfo
- Please send Intrinsys support the contents of this folder (the four files generated from step 7).