Aim: The aim is to be able to checkout\extract a license from the license server onto the client machine.
Note: This is only for CATIA licenses
1) Copy & Paste the link below into your Internet Browser:
2) Download i4_offline_mig_13.zip and zip it
3) Stop license service (all users will lose licenses currently being used)
4) You need to run the i4_offline_mig.exe on the server:
- C:\IFOR\WIN\BIN\i4_offline_mig.exe (Assume this is where it is installed to, verify on your machine too)
5) Start licence server service back up
6) On each of the CATIA licenses under "Concurrent" tab > RMB > Authorisations, you should be able to change the settings to All Concurrent Allowed.
Notice Icon has changed...
7) In CATIA nodelock key management tool, extract the license
CATIA V5 has been revitalised for 2018 and beyond, with the introduction of "Power’By" 3DEXPERIENCE (available February 2018)...