The new version of Abaqus 6.14 now supports the following products with Extended Token Licencing:
- Finite element analysis (Abaqus)
- Topology and shape optimisation (Tosca Structure)
- Fluid channel topology optimisation (Tosca Fluid)
- Durability and fatigue evaluation (fe-safe)
- Design-of-Experiments, parameter optimisation, and process capture so that the entire simulation process can be re-used (Isight)
These programs together provide an expanded capability to simulate product performance as well as improve and virtually validate product designs so that they are optimal and durable.
Benefits of Extended Token Licensing:
- Unified access to all solution technology within the portfolio
- Increased efficiency in utilisation of the single token pools (compared to different token pools for each individual product line)
- Single purchase process for the entire portfolio
- Increased value from a customer’s simulation investment through immediate access to the technology in the entire portfolio
CATIA V5 has been revitalised for 2018 and beyond, with the introduction of "Power’By" 3DEXPERIENCE (available February 2018)...