In CATIA V5/V6/3DEXPERIENCE, users have the ability to convert data in batch mode. When using V6 and 3DEXPERIENCE, this will automatically import/export data from the ENOVIA database. The following example is performed using CATIA V5 but is identical in V6 and 3DEXPERIENCE. However, with V6 and 3DEXPERIENCE, you must connect to the ENOVIA database to import/export data.
- Browse to “Batch Management” which can be found under Start > All Programs > CATIA/3DEXPERIENCE [your installed version] > Tools
- This will load Batch Monitor. Please double click on BATCH-DXF-IGES-STEP:
- This will launch the utility to Batch convert:
- The output must be selected prior to adding files as the output type cannot be changed without removing the file from the list.
- If using a remote host, please ensure the same level of CATIA is also installed on it.
- Use OPTIONS to modify the output of a particular type.
Watch the video below to see this in action:
For more information or if you have any questions, please leave a comment below or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
CATIA V5 has been revitalised for 2018 and beyond, with the introduction of "Power’By" 3DEXPERIENCE (available February 2018)...