1) Run setup.exe
2) Click Next
3) Accept and click Next
4) Click Next
5) Click Next
6) Click Next
7) Click Install
8) Click Finish
Note: Stop the IBM Network Licence Server services first if already started.
1) Start > All Programs > Licence Use Runtime > Configuration Tool
2) On Configure As tab select Network License Server
3) On the Direct binding tab type the host name of the licence server in Name field and click Add e.g. LICSRV
4) License server has been added to the list.
5) On the Start Up tab, select Start services at system startup > Click x to close.
6) Click Yes to save
CATIA V5 has been revitalised for 2018 and beyond, with the introduction of "Power’By" 3DEXPERIENCE (available February 2018)...