Become part of the Intrinsys team
Location: Milton Keynes
Intrinsys' sister company Integral Powertrain are looking for an ambitious FEA / Senior Analysis Engineer to be part of its evolving team.
Integral Powertrain are developing next generation technologies as part of the move towards a more sustainable way of powering vehicles.
Working with prestigious manufacturers and Tier 1 suppliers, our engineers create innovative, complex powertrain engineering solutions used for a wide range of applications in passenger and off highway vehicles and motorsport.
As a result of our ongoing growth, we are looking to expand our team with Analysis Engineers to analyse components, systems and products using various analysis tools and techniques.
- Analyse components, systems and products using various analysis tools and techniques
- Use first principles of engineering to provide hand calculations to qualify any analysis work
- Interpret analysis results and provide design direction where necessary
- Create reports, documentation and present the data at all levels across the organisation
- Develop CAE standards and processes across the Design and Analysis function
- Liaise with external and internal customers providing help desk support when required to resolve technical problems with analysis jobs
- Monitor the use of CAE tools and lead the development of them where necessary in collaboration with your manager
- Create analysis models that can be used in the future on similar components and systems
The successful Analysis Engineer will ideally be Degree educated in a relevant engineering discipline with strong knowledge of product, system and component analysis, preferably with experience of Abaqus/CAE.
You will have good knowledge of materials and their properties and their use in engineering design and analysis as well as significant experience in the automotive/aerospace industry with the ability to do hand calculations, structural (linear / non-linear) analysis, dynamic, modal, vibration, thermal and stress analysis.
As an employee of Integral Powertrain, you will receive ongoing personal development, outstanding training opportunities and an excellent benefits package including a Contributory Pension Scheme, Life assurance and Private medical insurance. Read more about the company benefits.
Applying for this position:
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the job is located.