Location: Roles in Milton Keynes, UK and Johannesburg, SA (please specify location on application)
Become part of Intrinsys’ Intelligent Engineering team.
Here at Intrinsys, our engineers combine detailed engineering expertise with an extensive understanding of PLM solutions including a range of design, analysis and manufacturing skills.
The strength of Intrinsys is the quality of our engineers who have both detailed engineering expertise and an extensive understanding of the PLM solutions we offer. We combine this with a culture of quality customer service and support which has enabled us to become one of the largest and most trusted Dassault Systèmes Business Partners in Europe.
We are seeking a Sales Executive to drive our continued growth, someone who can develop and maintain sales of our PLM Software solutions with new and existing customers. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic team and a growing business who support and encourage staff to flourish.
- Manage a client portfolio of around thirty accounts, a mixture of existing customers and new business
- Plan regular customer visits to discuss solutions, develop prospects and close sales opportunities
- Carry out regular account business reviews
- Work with the marketing team to develop ideas and create offers for marketing to major accounts and attend relevant corporate events
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries by email, telephone, and personal visits
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information
- Work closely with the technical team to deliver the best solution for the clients
- Through dialogue with customers, carry out market research, competitor surveys
The successful Sales Executive will have proven track record in a business to business environment, ideally within an engineering environment. You will be self-motivated, organised and driven to succeed, have outstanding communication skills and be highly customer focused. You will require a full UK driving license and be willing to travel to clients’ sites on a regular basis.
Applying For This Position:
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the job is located.
As an employee of Intrinsys, you would be entitled to an excellent benefits package including a contributory pension scheme, health and life assurance. Read more about the company benefits.