Employment Type: Permanent
Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Start Date: Immediate
Salary/Rate: £18,000 - £20,000
Intrinsys' sister company Integral Powertrain we are developing technologies which have the potential to change the future of the way vehicles are powered.
Working with prestigious manufacturers and Tier 1 suppliers, our engineers create innovative, complex powertrain engineering solutions used for a wide range of applications in passenger and off highway vehicles and motorsport.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our Marketing Team where you will play an intrinsic part in creating and developing our brand image, enhancing our relationships with our customers, attending various events, providing creative content and communicating and promoting our engineering consultancy services.
- Provide general support to the marketing team, whilst working on specific projects essential for the continued growth of the business
- Be involved in the creative process, translating the creative brief, formulating content, deploying campaigns, updating collateral and providing analysis
- Manage the production of marketing materials
- Assist in the ongoing development and maintenance of our websites
- Search Engine Optimisation and Google AdWords campaigns
- Monitor competitor activity
- Prepare online and campaign analytics
- Manage communication fulfilment activities
- Assist in activities such as merchandise planning, corporate giveaways and exhibition planning
We are seeking a talented and driven individual who is ideally degree qualified in a Marketing subject, a creative thinker with good problem solving skills.
You will have strong communication skills, commercial awareness, a good understanding of web technologies and digital marketing techniques with the ability to articulate your ideas.
Applying For This Position:
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the job is located.
As an employee of Integral Powertrain, you would be entitled to an excellent benefits package including a contributory pension scheme, health and life assurance. Read more about the company benefits.