Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Integral Powertrain Technology LTD (IPTT) is a Joint Venture company formed Intrinsys' sister company Integral Powertrain Ltd and Magna International in September 2014.
This Joint Venture combines Integral Powertrain’s engineering, unique technologies and development expertise with Magna’s experience in industrialisation and world-class manufacturing.
IPTT are seeking a Financial Controller to support the General Manager and Board with Financial Controls, Accounts and Purchasing activity.
- Production of annual financial statements and monthly management accounts including profit and loss and balance sheet. Acting as the main interface with banks, external accountants and auditors.
- Efficient running of Sage 200 accounting system, set up, reporting and tracking. Development of the accounting systems and procedures where necessary.
- Set up and maintenance of timesheet systems, expense systems and compilation / processing of reports / related transactions.
- Responsible for VAT returns, Payroll and Invoice processing.
- Develop costs standards, overhead allocation methodologies and maintain reconciliation. Review and audit processes.
- Compile Business Plan and make amendments to it as necessary. P&L and cash forecasting and related analysis.
- Reporting requested financial information to General Manager and Board in a timely manner.
The successful Financial Controller will be ACCA or CIMA qualified as well as degree qualified in a related field. Knowledge of Sage 200 would be preferred.
You will have significant experience in a Finance role with management accounts responsibility for company or division. You will need strong organisational, leadership and interpersonal skills and a high levels of initiative, professionalism and task ownership.
As an employee of IPTT, you will receive ongoing personal development, outstanding training opportunities and an excellent benefits package including a Contributory Pension Scheme, Life assurance and Private medical insurance.
Applying for this position:
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the job is located.