Employment Type: Permanent
Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Start Date: Immediate
Intrinsys' sister company Integral Powertrain are looking for an ambitious Chief Engineer to lead our Powertrain Engineering projects and play a fundamental part in Business Development activities.
Integral Powertrain are developing next generation technologies as part of the move towards a more sustainable way of powering vehicles.
Working with prestigious manufacturers and Tier 1 suppliers, our engineers create innovative, complex powertrain engineering solutions used for a wide range of applications in passenger and off highway vehicles and motorsport.
- Oversee all engineering decisions impacting product integrity ensuring the product satisfies all technical specifications, operational requirements and customer expectations
- Support development of the technology strategy and product offerings for engines
- Technical leadership of assigned projects by:
- Defining technical resource requirements and maximizing team performance
- Leading technical reviews
- Acting as the primary technical interface with client
- Validation of work undertaken including approval of technical reporting
- Develop new, creative approaches to existing methods, applying existing criteria in new ways and drawing conclusions from comparative situations
- Endeavours to be an industry “icon” for our products, building strong and lasting relationships with counterparts in our client base
- Develop and secure a growing stream of profitable engineering consulting orders
- Help define new business streams for IC Engines, E-motors, Hybrid and Electrical Systems
- Provide technical leadership in developing business opportunities with relevant material and preparing proposals in response to Request for Quotations
- Develop and maintain client network and relationships
We are seeking a truly exceptional engineer, Masters Degree or PhD qualified in a Mechanical Engineering subject with strong knowledge of all aspects of engines, electric motors, hybrid and electric systems design and development.
You will have strong project management skills with a proven ability to lead a multi-disciplined team effectively. You will be very customer focused, able to manage a wide range of customer situations.
As an employee of Integral Powertrain, you would be entitled to an excellent benefits package including a contributory pension scheme, health and life assurance. Read more about the company benefits.
Applying For This Position:
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the job is located.