Become part of the Intrinsys team
Employment Type: Permanent
Location: Milton Keynes
Start Date: Immediate
Apply Now: email@example.com
Intrinsys combines PLM solutions with a thriving engineering business, delivering mission critical projects to world-class companies across a broad spectrum of sectors. Our engineers have both detailed engineering expertise and an extensive understanding of the PLM solutions, including a range of design, analysis and manufacturing skills, enabling them to offer outstanding customer service and support.
As a PLM Applications Engineer (AE) you will work with our global client base to support the activities in PLM requirement capture, design, implementation, training and ongoing support activities. This role requires a mix of technical and communication skills, with strong commercial nous.
You will be working as a valued member of our leading multi-skilled engineering sales and services organisation.
The successful PLM Applications Engineer (AE) will be responsible for the following;
- Developing and testing CAD methods and bespoke software solutions
- Effectively communicate the benefits of a proposed solution to customers through verbal, presentation and demonstration skills
- Create, develop and maintain end-user documentation providing CAD/PLM process, methodology and training to facilitate consistency, improvements and standard practices
- Provide ongoing customer support (helpdesk)
- Installing the software and delivering support and training at customer sites
- Ideally qualified to degree level or higher in an IT or Engineering subject
- Knowledge and experience of one or more leading PLM/PDM system e.g. Dassault Systèmes, PTC, Siemens
- Experience with CATIA V5/V6, ENOVIA 3DEXPERIENCE, DELMIA, SIMULIA, Abaqus or similar would be advantageous
- Pre and post-sale software support
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
Applying for this position:
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the job is located. Read more about the company benefits.