Intrinsys deliver certified CATIA V5 and V6 training courses for the complete range of CATIA solutions and modules. Our trainers are qualified engineers who use CATIA daily within our own engineering business. As a result, our training courses have been developed to suit engineers based on our own experiences!
Intrinsys have 2 training facilities available (located in Milton Keynes and Castle Donington) or alternatively, courses can be delivered on the customer’s site.
CATIA V5 Design Courses:
- 5 Day - CATIA V5 Fundamentals
- 4 Day - CATIA V5 Advanced
- 3 Day - CATIA V5 Surfacing
- 5 Day - CATIA V5 Composite Part Design & Manufacturing
- 2 Day - CATIA V5 Electrical Design
- 2 Day - CATIA V5 3D Functional Tolerancing & Annotation
- 2 Day - CATIA V5 Sheet Metal Design
CATIA V5 Manufacturing Courses:
- 5 Day - CATIA V5 Manufacturing (Up to 5 Axis Simultaneous)
- 3 Day - CATIA V5 Manufacturing (Up to 3 Axis Prismatic)
- 1 Day - CATIA V5 Lathe
CATIA V5 Simulation Courses:
CATIA V5 Administration Courses:
CATIA V5 Technical Publication Courses:
- 2 Day - CATIA V5 Composer
CATIA V6 Courses:
- 2 Day - CATIA V5 to V6 Transition
For further information and bookings please call us on 01908 776719 or contact us online.
Intrinsys also offer companies and contractors an official Dassault Systèmes sponsored CATIA V5 and V6 Software Rental Program available for periods of between 3 and 12 months. This rental plan covers the cost of the initial software licence and maintenance for the contracted period.