SOLIDWORKS Simulation User? Discover why Abaqus could be perfect for you.
Increasingly companies are using simulation to reduce costs and improve the performance of their products. As a SOLIDWORKS Simulation user, you might find that you have an increasing need for advanced simulation capabilities. If you are considering topology optimisation, working with complex material behaviour, and want to better understand the nonlinearity issues you may face, then Abaqus for SOLIDWORKS is for you.
How does it work?
Dassault Systèmes offer an advanced FEA solver for SOLIDWORKS, specifically created for developing users who encounter challenging nonlinear applications that exceed their systems current capabilities.
Opening the door to the SIMULIA portfolio of products, Abaqus for SOLIDWORKS includes world class and leading solvers such as Abaqus Standard, Explicit & CFD for simulating a range of real world applications.
Upgrading your existing SOLIDWORKS Simulation to Abaqus will give you access to the most advanced industry simulation tools. This offer complements and extends the SOLIDWORKS Simulation capabilities and other standard CAE tools.
What additional benefits will Abaqus deliver?
- The advanced features that you are looking for, including robust contact, accurate & stable nonlinear material models
- Advanced nonlinear multiphysics FEA solver incorporating fluid, thermal, acoustic and structural domains
- Support of multi-cpu/gpu's for high-performance computing
- Advanced topology optimisation through Tosca
- Parametric optimisation and process automation with Isight
- Robust composite damage, failure and crack growth prediction capabilities
- Reliable fatique life estimates based on fe-safe
- And so much more...
What is included in Abaqus for SOLIDWORKS?
- SOLIDWORKS associative interface with Abaqus
- Abaqus/CAE for pre- and post-processing
- Abaqus linear and nonlinear solver including explicit and CFD
- Access to Isight, TOSCA and fe-safe (when you choose the extended package)