In the highly dispersed and interconnected Marine & Offshore landscape, the struggle to stay competitive is intense. Companies looking to gain an advantage over their competitors have invested in a range of 3D software products, proven in other industries, to improve productivity and quality and reduce engineering cost.
With Dassault Systèmes Marine & Offshore Industry Solutions, powered by the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform, it has never been easier to imagine and deliver winning sustainable innovations more efficiently while keeping costs and schedules within contractual boundaries.
The applications within the Marine & Offshore portfolio include:
- CATIA - Product Design and Manufacturing Solutions
- SIMULIA - Product Design Simulation and Analysis Solutions (FEA, CFD etc)
- DELMIA - Manufacturing and Assembly Simulation and Planning Solutions
- ENOVIA - Product Lifecycle Management and Supply Chain Collaborations Solutions
- 3DVIA - Dynamic 3D Product Documentations Solutions
- EXALEAD - platform for search and Search-Based Applications
- RAMSIS - Cockpit Ergonomic Design and Analysis Solutions
CATIA is a core element in the strategy, offering a full range of functionality within a single working environment. Intrinsys tailor CATIA to suit each and every customer, by filtering out any functionality not required at the time of purchase. The result is an optimised tool-set giving maximum value to the business and room to grow. CATIA supports the full range of engineering-related disciplines…
- Styling Concepts: Advanced Surface modelling and rendering. Can be based on imported data or hand-sketches.
- Reverse engineering: Rapid creation of 3D geometry from imported point cloud data.
- Naval architecture: Integrated real-time hydrostatics & advanced stability calculations on design data.
- Knowledge capture & re-use: Tools enabling the definition & re-use of template features, parts, assemblies and processes.
- Detail design: Industry proven 3D / 2D detailing capabilities tailored for the marine industry.
- Composites: Integrated composites toolset for the full range of design and manufacturing processes.
- Structural analysis: Easy to use, comprehensive suite of Finite Element Analysis tools.
- Manufacturing: Full NC manufacturing capability within the CATIA environment.
- Product Data Management: Process management and control of documents/data in a collaborative environment