The industrial equipment sector describes a diverse set of industries from complex machinery both fixed and mobile to large scale process and construction industry plant.
Companies in these sectors all have a common objective to perform well under tight deadlines and increasing competitive pressures. They must continue to reduce costs, compete with overcapacity, and provide more sophisticated solutions in response to the demands of their customers.
Dassault Systèmes specific Industrial Equipment industry 3DEXPERIENCE solutions can be implemented to solve specific business challenges, helping companies in their strategic initiatives around the transformation of product development, manufacturing and collaboration.
The applications within the Industrial Equipment portfolio include:
- CATIA - Product Design and Manufacturing Solutions
- SIMULIA - Product Design Simulation and Analysis Solutions (FEA, CFD etc)
- DELMIA - Manufacturing and Assembly Simulation and Planning Solutions
- ENOVIA - Product Lifecycle Management and Supply Chain Collaborations Solutions
- 3DVIA - Dynamic 3D Product Documentations Solutions
- EXALEAD - Platform for search and Search-Based Applications
- RAMSIS - Cockpit Ergonomic Design and Analysis Solutions
Intrinsys are not only experienced in developing and supporting the PLM systems within leading Industrial Equipment companies, but are able to offer their special brand of PLM and engineering services supported by close links with leading practitioners in a variety of hi-tech industries.