IMSverify goes beyond simple APT or CL file verification within the CAM system to provide a unique NC verification capability and peace of mind. It checks the actual G-code that will drive the machine to negate the risks added by complex machining operations on multi-axis machines.
Full Machine Simulation
Full machine simulation means precise and accurate control of the machining environment.
Solids-Based Material Removal
Importing stock and fixture information as solids from your CAM system ends up as in-process stock or for comparison to the original design data.
Integrated with IMSpost
As a single, intuitive interface you can simultaneously view the CAM system data (APT), G-code from the post processor and the material removal. Full control and visibility of the process speeds optimisation and error removal.
Tools available are:
- Breakpoints (at specific blocks, tool changes, conditions)
- Dynamic rotation, pan, and zoom while cutting
- Synchronized APT, G-code, and material removal
- Full multi-axis support, including RTCP and working planes
- Precise representation of tool, tool holder, stock, clamps, and fixtures
- Solids-based material removal
- Advanced visualisation:
- Realistic shading
- User specification (colour, transparency, error highlighting)
- Full machine simulation including clash detection
- Complete mill-turn support including synchronisation of multi-channel controls
IMSpost technology allows complete customisation of the controller emulator in IMSverify, to support every feature of your CNC control.