The challenges being faced by companies that manufacture consumer goods in today's crowded marketplace are harder to meet than ever before. Success depends on a brand’s ability to develop products that appeal to the fast-changing consumer tastes.
Technology offers manufacturers a route to improved product design and manufacture and with these requirements in mind, Dassault Systèmes’ Consumer Goods offering is placed to support this. With a portfolio extending beyond the traditional Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform is focused on the consumer, providing Consumer Goods and Retail companies with the best environment to collaborate and create products that inspire people.
The applications within the Consumer Goods portfolio include:
- CATIA - Product Design and Manufacturing Solutions
- SIMULIA - Product Design Simulation and Analysis Solutions (FEA, CFD etc)
- DELMIA - Manufacturing and Assembly Simulation and Planning Solutions
- ENOVIA - Product Lifecycle Management and Supply Chain Collaborations Solutions
- 3DVIA - Dynamic 3D Product Documentations Solutions
- EXALEAD - platform for search and Search-Based Applications
- RAMSIS - Cockpit Ergonomic Design and Analysis Solutions
Intrinsys’s experience comes from a solid engineering foundation which supports years of working with leading practitioners in a variety of industries. Knowing what works well in one industry and that it can be applied to another is a key way that Intrinsys adds value.