Provide tools to build a comprehensive gateway interface between CATIA V5 and any PDM.
CATIA - PPR PDM GATEWAY 1 (PX1) provides tools to build a comprehensive Gateway Interface between CATIA V5 and any PDM for fluid import/export of data in a heterogeneous environment. PX1 is a build-time/run-time engine with a series of API's that a customer or 3rd party can use to build their own interface to other PDM systems.
The export/import infrastructures or ?engines? consist of several components; each has a specialized function to perform on the exchanged data: extraction, validation, mapping and reconciliation. Each component can be specifically tailored to address various desired exchange format characteristics and to implement exchange rules.
User has the ability to manage and streamline all product related information throughout the product life cycle whatever his PDM systems are, while preserving integrity and reliability of data through synchronization.
- Access to currently selected object in active document of the session
- Access to root object in active document of the session
- Document to Document Link Navigation
- Access to document properties (Read Write) to support title block associativity
- Build document image in standard format (JPEG, BMP, TIF, PNG)
Product Key Customer Benefits
- PDM -controlled Files are managed from the CAD Environment which simplify manipulations and avoid data inconsistency
- CAD Integrity of fetched Documents is ensured
- Pre-Visualization or Direct Visualization from PDM is allowed
- Files Title Block are enriched with PDM Information for a better PLM information usage