This configuration provides in one seat all the necessary tools to perform advanced 3D engineering of parts and assemblies in the context of the full scale digital mock-up, and generation of production drawings. It includes intuitive design stress testing functions thus making available early part pre-validation tools to all designers. As a CATIA P2 configuration, this solution offers advanced 3D oriented productivity features, such as fly-through navigation and advanced specification graph display and manipulation. Customer benefit from a high productivity solution which is natively interoperable with other CATIA Version 5 sets of solutions and which offers integration tools for compatibility with CATIA Version 4 and data interfaces to most frequently used industry standards, which make it a configuration of choice for existing Version 4 customers.
As a CATIA P2 configuration, customers benefit from a seat definition which can be easily and seamlessly upgraded by adding shape design capabilities, thus allowing to design parts of greater complexity with hybrid modeling methodologies.
CATIA - Mechanical Engineering 2 Configuration (ME2) Product List
- CATIA - Knowledge Expert (P1): KE1
- Real Time Rendering (P1 - P2): RT1 RT1
- CATIA - Assembly Design (P2): ASD
- Generative Part Structural Analysis (P2): GPS
- CATIA - Part Design (P2): PDG
- CATIA - Generative Drafting (P2): GDR
- CATIA - Interactive Drafting (P1): ID1
- CATIA - Object Manager (P2): COM
- CATIA - CADAM Interface (P1): CC1
- CATIA - IGES INTERFACE (P1): IG1
- CATIA - V4 Integration (P2): V4I
- CATIA - Generative Shape Design (P1): GS1