The CATIA - Business Knowledge Process Definition 3 (KD3) configuration accelerates company's business processes while ensuring compliance with its best practices and taking advantage of its collective know-how. The KD3 configuration offers users an access to advanced design parameterization, knowledge capture and optimization tools and allows them to define standard rules and checks for design quality assessment.
It helps them to optimize the design process by making synergistic use of CATIA V5's suite of powerful knowledgeware tools and by leveraging corporate knowledge with V5-empowered best practices workbenches.
"Capture, reuse, automate, explore, optimize, validate" is the unique philosophy that guides the KD3 configuration: Get it right first time!
CATIA - Business Knowledge Process Definition 3 (KD3) Product List
- CATIA - Knowledge Advisor (P2): KWA
- CATIA - Knowledge Expert (P2): KWE
- CATIA - Product Engineering Optimizer (P2): PEO
- CATIA - Product Knowledge Template Definition (P2): PKT
- Business Process Knowledge Template (P3): BKT
- CATIA - Object Manager (P3): CO3
- CATIA - V4 Integration (P2): V4I