User Companion for CATIA Mechanical Design builds up V5 Mechanical Design skills from Fundamentals to the expert level.
User Companion for CATIA Mechanical Design provides a pool of courses for all Mechanical Design users. This product has 3 objectives:
- Explain the CATIA V5 interface and philosophy. The user will learn about objects' organization and how to begin a new project with the appropriate basic features.
- Cover mechanical items such as 3D Modeling, Drawing, Assembly including Design in Context, associativity, implementation of Knowledgeware, link management
- Leverage user's skills in the mechanical workbenches, logical flow in design and navigation in the workbenches thanks to a process-centric project.
User Companion for CATIA Mechanical Design builds up V5 Mechanical Design skills from Fundamentals to the expert level. This product is meant to be used as an electronic performance support system for any mechanical product even at the PLM entry level.
- Best use from source
- Contents updated with each new release
- Companion is an integrated solution available at any time
- Course flow is process-structured
- Leverages users' skills from fundamentals to expert level
- Prepares to 2 Certification levels: Specialist and Expert
- Advanced courses includes complex capabilities for experienced CATIA users
- Rich database of exercises to provide users with a wide variety of industrial parts and cases, including methodology
- Material for instructors to best use Companion in a classroom environment
Product Key Customer Benefits
Preparation to Dassault Systemes Certification exams thanks to its extensive coverage of mechanical products.