User Companion for CATIA Hybrid Design leverages V5 Mechanical Designers from Surface basics to expert level.
This product teaches the user how to implement mechanical surfaces in the design process. After a review of the basics tools of Shape Design, the user follows an expert process embedding 7 steps from advanced wireframe creation to a solid part creation using Hybrid Design methodology. The student will acquire a precise and thorough method to design surfaces at the expert level; this includes quality analysis, repair methodology, fillet creation.
User Companion for CATIA Hybrid Design complements the Surface course included in User Companion for CATIA Mechanical Design. It targets advanced Generative Surface Engineering.
- The courses flow is consistent with the use of the workbench:
- Step 1: advanced wireframe creation
- Step 2: wireframe analysis and repair to ensure the appropriate wireframe quality
- Step 3: overall description of common tools creation
- Step 4: advanced surfaces creation based on the previously analyzed and repaired wireframe
- Step 5: fillet creation with advanced blend tools creation
- Step 6: surface analysis and repair to ensure the appropriate surface quality.
- Step 7: solid part creation with a hybrid design methodology
- Best use from editor source
- Contents updated in a release agenda
- Companion is an integrated solution available at any time
- Course flow is process-based
- Prepares to Certification exams
- Database of exercises to provide users with a wide variety of industrial parts and cases, including dedicated methodology
- Material for instructors to best use Companion in a classroom environment
- Complements the Surface Design course embedded in CATIA User Companion for Mechanical Design.