CATIA Human Preferred Angles Catalog boosts users productivity by providing users with a catalog of preferred angles to optimise manikin postures.
Human Preferred Angles Catalog 2 (HAC) provides users with a set of preferred angles that are related to the comfort, safety and strength of different postures. It enables users to quickly optimise human manikin postures.
- Enhance analyses results precision by providing catalogs containing advanced comfort, safety and strength data
- Optimise manikin posture based on scientific references for comfort, safety and strength
- Promotes human ergonomics simulation to more users though an improved user experience
Product Key Customer Benefits
- Enhance analyses results precision: Based on specialized literature, Human Preferred Angles Catalog 2 (HAC) provides users with a set of preferred angles that are related to the comfort, safety and force of different postures while driving a car, piloting an airplane as well as for standing and working postures. It enables to quickly optimize postures in specific situations. Estimated gains due to the catalog usage can be as high as 70% for novice users, close to 50% for experts.
- Better User Experience: Catalogs greatly improve the usage of digital human manikins and enable also to promote human modeling to more users.