Accelerate and secure business processes time frame, while being more innovating, through the use of specialized pseudo-applications created with Business Process Knowledge Template 3 (BKT).
The CATIA - Business Process Knowledge Template solution first allows companies to model any of their best practices and know how. It's done in a simple and intuitive way, without coding. From complex conceptual studies in the automotive to airframe structure generation for instance, an expert is able to capture, model, automate design and engineering tasks, embed core-knowledge rules and checks within those tasks...In a second step, the captured best practices are delivered within the enterprise through a customized V5 pseudo-application including all the required features and process knowledge.
The CATIA - Business Process Knowledge Template solution takes advantage of the wide range of products in the CATIA V5 portfolio and leverages their capabilities in a powerful process-driven way. End-users have access to these high level V5 pseudo-applications in the same way as the have access to any CATIA V5 products. Users can create products while following a pre-defined methodology derived from the enterprise's best practices as captured by the experts. Guided by skilled rules and checks, free from time-consuming, repetitive design tasks, and benefiting from knowledge-driven task automation, users can then unleash their creativity and focus on innovation.
The company increases considerably its competitiveness by providing better products and reducing costs.
The Business Process Knowledge Template solution is divided into a buildtime product, CATIA - Business Process Knowledge Template 3 (BKT), and a runtime solution, CATIA - Business Process Knowledge Template 2 (BK2). With the CATIA - Business Process Knowledge Definition 3 (KD3) configuration find in one seat all the power of the CATIA V5 KnowledgeWare Solutions.
- Deploys your know how through specialized, easy-to-use applications.
- Secures your design process.
- Accelerates your design development cycle.
- Unleashes designers' creativity.
Product Key Customer Benefits
- Deploys your know how through specialized, easy-to-use applications: The pseudo-applications created using CATIA - Business Process Knowledge Template 3 (BKT) are deployed and accessible through the CATIA - Business Process Knowledge Template 2 (BK2) runtime solution.
Thus, all the experts' knowledge and practices are available within the V5 framework. These pseudo-applications benefit from CATIA V5's world-class look and feel and architecture : they are easy to use, intuitive and 100% integrated with all the CATIA V5 product range.
End users can have access to one or several pseudo-applications according to their skill or domain expertise. The embedded knowledge-driven processes will guide and assist them to design with confidence while learning, understanding, and following the best practices being used.
- Secures your design process: End-users can take advantage of the best company know how by using these high-added value pseudo-applications. Driven by the task sequencing characteristic of the pseudo-applications, compliance of their designs with all company methods and constraints is assured and the quality and performance of the products created are increased.
- Accelerates your design development cycle and unleashes designers' creativity: The pseudo-applications created with CATIA - Business Process Knowledge Template 3 (BKT) contain design methods that secure the design process and therefore save time and money. Benefiting from knowledge-driven tasks automation, end-users can explore more design alternatives or focus on innovation, letting V5 do the painful repetitive work. This approach leads to previously unattainable boosts in productivity.